I am Tomás
I enjoy working at
May the Sound be with You
It all started in...
Mozilla Audio Data API
An audio API which anticipates higher-level script libraries, available on Firefox
Google Web Audio API
A high performance advanced audio api, available on Chrome
"Frustrated and angry, young Padawan, became."
Come to the dark side... We have cookies.
"A disturbance in the force, I feel. Think young Padawan."
Hacking started (attempt 2)
- 12 hours of non-stop hacking
- 12 RedBulls
- 1 Neck pain
- 1 Back pain
- 999999999 Sighs
AudioJedit was born (immature)
- Audio on the Web is no longer a ghetto.
- Nearly endless possibilities.
- WebAudio API should be standardized and cross browser.
- You should do some awesome audio shit too (you can do it!).
"For a change, time is."
Unmuting the web.
Goodbye and thanks to
- Music Hack Day Berlin (Johan Uhle and Roel van der Ven)
- Chris Rogers, creator of the WebAudio API